DAY 1: Hanoi Arrival
- You are greeted by your guide and driver at Noi Bai International airport for your transfer to the hotel.
- Hanoi is one of Asia’s most enchanting cities, full of culture, history and the engaging contradictions of a rapidly developing and deeply traditional society. Overnight in Hanoi
- Pick up from hotel in the early morning, get on big bus and depart for Sapa. Follow the new Highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break. After second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
- Arrive Sapa Town in the afternoon with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Check-in at Aira Boutique Sapa hotel then take a short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak.
- The rest of the day will be at your leisure to discover the town. Have dinner at hotel restaurant before staying overnight in Aira Boutique Sapa hotel.
After breakfast, we take a short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain, after that heading to Ta Van village - home of Dzay ethnic people. Then our tour guide picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa before Have a shower at the hotel, check out and have lunch and time at leisure on your own. After that our tour guide escort you to bus station to get back Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi in late afternoon. Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 4: Ha Long Bay (B/L/D)
- Breakfast at hotel before heading out to Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- In Ha Long you will board your luxury boat for an overnight cruise amongst the more than 3,000 limestone islands rising majestically out of the turquoise bay. You pass grand rock formations and quaint fishing towns, and sample a delicious lunch of freshly caught fish and seafood.
- End the day with a spectacular set-menu gastronomic dinner. Overnight on board
- Start the day with calming Tai Chi, often accompanied by an amazing sunrise and the quiet breath-taking beauty of the bay’s landscape. The cruise passes beautiful spots such as Trong, Trinh Nu and the Me Cung Caves, and you will have a chance to explore Surprise Cave before having buffet brunch on board.
- Back at the dock, where you will be met and transferred to Hai Phong airport for our short flight to Hue.
- Upon arrival, we are greeted at the airport and transferred to the hotel in Hue city.
- Overnight in Hue
- Our tour begins with a visit to the Imperial Citadel and Forbidden City created in the 19th century for the Emperors under the Nguyen Dynasty. We later take a boat ride along the Perfume River to Thien Mu Pagoda with a 21 meter high octagonal tower built in 1844. Finally we drive to the outskirts of Hue to the impressive tombs of Emperors Tu Duc.
- Leave Hue in afternoon head to Hoi An, enjoy the beauty of the ancient town at night.
- Overnight in Hoi An
- Morning visit to My Son Holy Land of the Cham, one of the most important examples of Hindu influence in Southeast Asia. Although largely in a state of ruin today, My Son is often compared with other historical temple complexes in Southeast Asia, such as Angkor Wat of Cambodia or Ayutthaya of Thailand. You'll be given a brief introduction to the history, culture and Hindu influence on the Cham Kingdom, and then will visit the remains of the carefully-crafted red brick temples with beautiful monuments and epitaphs.
- Free afternoon: You may spend the afternoon to walk the ancient streets of Hoi An, lined with Chinese traders’ homes and wooden houses reincarnated as restaurants, cafés, and outlets for local artists, craftsmen and tailors. Explore the beautiful 16th century Japanese Bridge. Hoi An's unique fusion of Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese architecture is well displayed here, in what is arguably Vietnam's most tourist-friendly town. Enjoying the shopping in Hoi An – a paradise for silk & fashionable clothing and accessories.
- Overnight in Hoi An
- Today our Guide and car will pick up you at your hotel at 8.00am and transfer to Hoi An Ancient Town. We will enjoy a half day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter, visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200-year old Tam Ky ancestral house and the Japanese Bridge.
- Later, take your flight to Ho Chi Minh City, formerly Saigon. Ho Chi Minh City is the largest city of Vietnam. It is the bustling economic capital and cultural trendsetter of the country, yet holds the timeless traditions of an ancient culture. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
- Drive 70kms from Ho Chi Minh City, stopping en route to visit a rice paper making village, and you will reach Cu Chi Tunnels.
- After an introductory video, viewing various mantraps, the remains of an American tank and numerous bomb craters, you will spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels to see how the Viet Cong survived in this underground network
- Free time in the afternoon: there are some places are recommended to visit the Reunification Palace, the home and workplace of the President of South Vietnam during the Vietnam War. It witnessed the end of the Vietnam War during the Fall of Saigon on April 30, 1975, when a North Vietnamese Army tank crashed through its gates.
- The nearby Notre Dame Cathedral, built between 1877 and 1883, most materials for Saigon's Notre Dame Cathedral were imported from France. Neo-Romanesque in form, it is a major centre of Catholicism in modern Vietnam, and one of the city’s major landmarks.
- Next to the cathedral stands the Saigon Post Office, a classic French colonial structure, is still a functioning post office today and features huge ceilings, a giant portrait of Uncle Ho, and many beautiful details.
- Ben Thanh Market – an icon of the city, stands in the center of District 1. Packed to the rafters with everything from fruits to nuts, from tourist kitsch to true bargains, it is a definite must-see. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
The morning is free at leisure in Ho Chi Minh City for some last minute shopping before depart for your flight.
End of service.
PRICE IN USD/PERSON
|2 pax||4 pax||single supplement|
- Hotel accommodation/Cruise as specific or similar, base on twin sharing
- Private transfer with air condition in Sapa, Hue, Hoi An
- Private airport transfers
- Transfer Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi by express bus
- Transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by shuttle bus
- All entrance fees
- English speaking guide. Other languages can be arranged upon request
- All meals as per program (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- Cold Tower & Mineral Water on the coach
- Domestic & International flight and all airport tax
- Drinks, except otherwise mentioned
- Insurance, Personal expenses & Tips
- Vietnam Visa
|Standard Option||Deluxe Option|
|Hanoi||Essence D’Orient (deluxe room)||Essence Hanoi (Deluxe room)|
|Sapa||Aira Boutique Sapa (window deluxe room)||Aira Boutique Sapa (Balcony deluxe room)|
|Halong||Oriental Sail Cruise||Paradise Luxury Cruise|
|Hue||Midtown hotel (3*)||Eldora hotel (4*)|
|Hoi An||Aira Hoi An - Deluxe Balcony or Terrace||Aira Hoi An - Premier Deluxe Balcony or Terrace|
|Ho Chi minh||Eden hotel (3*)||Blue Diamond (4*)|
NOTE: The price & hotel option are based on the staying date, please contact us in details.
Booking and query are made to:
AIRA BOUTIQUE SAPA HOTEL & SPA
No.30, Hoang Lien Street, Sapa Town, Lao Cai Province, VIETNAM
Tel: +84 214 377 2268
Fax: +84 214 377 2277